September 14 | 1:00 - 1:45 PM EST
Do you understand the impact your work can have on the world?
Do your teams, your clients, and your community?
Do they even understand what you do?
Leadership is communication. Regardless of your job title, if you consider yourself a leader or someone who wants to be a lead, I know you want to have an impact in your work, in your community, in your home.
This jam-packed, interactive 45-min virtual Communicate with Impact workshop will cover:
- The core principles and process of communicating with impact
- Crafting a structure for any presentation, pitch or meeting
- The neuroscience of storytelling
- Performance techniques including body language, status. voice, and more
- A Complimentary e-copy of "Impact - Simplify, Transform, Perform Pitches and Presentations" by Nick Kindler